Ad hoc wooden products for furniture-making industry, being flat glued elements with a rectangle or profile section, are used in manufacture of beds’ frames, sofas, and other kinds of furniture.
- Part dimensions and tolerances, mm
- length 200-2150+1
- width 30-100+0.5
- thickness 18-30+0.5
- Applied glue.
EI emission class (KFMT-15 resin-based).
- Material. Birch veneer (peeled, 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm – thick)
- Outer part’s surfaces: :
Outer surfaces’ treatment options are available as on a customer’s order. For example: paper/paper, glue/glue, polishing/polishing, paper/glue.
- faced with texture paper with finish-effect;
- Glue (applied with thermal treatment);
- Part edges.
Longitudinal part edges (milled) are available as on a customer’s order:
- with 2 mm-wide 45º bevels;
- with specified R4 radius rounding;
veneer-faced (incl. fine-wood veneer).